Global fiber optic industry to 2026
DUBLIN, November 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Fiber Optic Market Research Report by Type, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global fiber optic market has been estimated to be $ 4,891.78 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 5,437.22 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.48% to reach $ 9,393.90 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the fiber optic market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global fiber optic market including Acunetix, AFL Global, Checkmarx Ltd, Corning Inc., Fasoo, Inc, Finisar Corporation, Finolex Cables Ltd, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., General Cable Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM Corporation, Leoni AG, Ls Cable & System, Micro Focus International PLC, Oracle Corporation, Positive Technologies, Pradeo, Prysmian Group, Qualys, Inc, SiteLock, LLC , Sumitomo Electronics Industries (SEI), Synopsys, Inc., Trustwave Holdings, Inc., VERACODE and WhiteHat Security, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Fiber Optics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Fiber Optic Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global fiber optic market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Fiber Optics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Fiber Optics market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global fiber optic market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global fiber optic market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand in the FFTx and telecommunications sector
5.2.2. Technological advances to increase market growth
5.3.1. High initial cost of acquisition and installation
5.4.1. The growing telecommunications industry in the Middle East & Africa
5.4.2. Technological advances in the telecommunications sector
5.5.1. Growing demand for wireless solutions and complex installation process
6. Fiber Optic Market, by Type
6.3. Single mode
7. Fiber Optics Market, By Application
7.3.1. Fiber optic lighting
8. US fiber optic market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific fiber optic market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Optical fiber market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.2. AFL Global
12.3. Checkmarx Ltd.
12.4. Corning Inc.
12.5. Fasoo, Inc.
12.6. Finisar Company
12.7. Finolex Cables Ltd.
12.8. Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
12.9. Societe Generale Cable
12.10. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
12.11. IBM Company
12.12. Leoni AG
12.13. Cable and Ls system
12.14. Micro Focus International PLC
12.15. Oracle Corporation
12.16. Positive technologies
12.18. Prysmian group
12.19. Qualys, Inc.
12.20. SiteLock, LLC
12.21. Sumitomo Electronics Industries (SEI)
12.22. Synopsys, Inc.
12.23. Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
12.25. WhiteHat Security, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/854ute
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets