Global Point of Sale Display Industry to 2026
DUBLIN, 23 November 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Point of Sale Display Market Research Report by Material, Product, Industry, Application, Distribution Channel, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Impact cumulative COVID-19 “was published added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global retail display market size has been estimated to be $ 16.92 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 18.47 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.51% to reach $ 29.19 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the point-of-sale display market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report extensively explores the recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Point of Sale Display Market including Allegra Network LLC, Ashtonne Packaging, Bling Bling Creative Custom Packaging, Boxmaster, Cardboard Cutout Standees, DS Smith PLC, Felbro, Inc., FFR Merchandising Company, Great Little Box Company Ltd., International Paper Company, KSF Global Ltd, Marketing Alliance Group Inc., Menasha Packaging Company, LLC, Mitchel-Lincoln Packaging Ltd., Noble Industries Inc. , Pratt Industries Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Sonoco Products Company, TPH Global Solutions and WestRock Company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Point of Sale Display market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Point of Sale Display market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Point of Sale Display Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Point of Sale Display market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Point of Sale Display market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Point of Sale Display market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global point-of-sale display market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rising retail trade
126.96.36.199. Growing need for profitable marketing tools
188.8.131.52. Transforming the Retail Industry with Digital POP Signage
184.108.40.206. Growing e-commerce sites
220.127.116.11. Growing awareness among traders
18.104.22.168. Development of the organized retail market in emerging economies
22.214.171.124. Growing competition and saturation in developed countries
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Point of Sale Display Market, By Material
6.2. Corrugated cardboard
6.3. Foam board
6.4. A glass
6.6. Plastic sheet
7. Point of sale display market, by product
7.2. Clip Tape Viewers
7.3. Counter display
7.4. Trash Can Displays
7.5. Floor display
7.6. Gravity feed display
7.7. Quarter pallet display
7.8. Side kick display
8. Point of Sale Display Market, By Industry
8.2. Automotive and Transportation
8.3. Consumer goods and retail
8.4. Cosmetics and personal care
8.5. food and drinks
8.6. Medical & Pharmaceutical
8.7. Semiconductor and electronics
9. Point of Sale Display Market, By Application
9.2. Medical & Pharmaceutical
10. Point of sale display market, by distribution channel
10.2. Grocery store
10.3. Big store
10.4. Big surface
10.5. Specialty stores
11. Americas Point of Sale Display Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Point of Sale Display Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & POS display market in Africa
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. New product launch and improvement
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Allegra Network LLC
15.2. Ashtonne packaging
15.3. Custom Creative Bling Bling Packaging
15.5. Cut-out cardboard travelers
15.6. DS Smith PLC
15.7. Felbro, Inc.
15.8. FFR Merchandising Company
15.9. Great Little Box Company Ltd.
15.10. International Paper Society
15.11. KSF Global Ltd
15.12. Alliance Marketing Group Inc.
15.13. Menasha Packaging Company, LLC
15.14. Mitchel-Lincoln Packaging Ltée.
15.15. Noble Industries Inc.
15.16. Pratt Industries Inc.
15.17. Smurfit Kappa Group SA
15.18. Sonoco products company
15.19. Global TPH solutions
15.20. WestRock Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y3iypy
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-point-of-purchase-display-industry-to-2026—growing-awareness-among-retail-shop-owners-presents – opportunities-301430853.html
SOURCE Research and Markets