Global Superfoods Market Overview (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, October 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Superfoods Market Research Report by Type, Distribution Channel, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global superfood market has been estimated to be $ 218.98 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 233.75 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.08% reaching $ 330.17 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the superfood market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Superfoods market including ADUNA Ltd, Aloha, Inc., APAX United States, Inc., Archer-Daniels-Midland, Creative Nature, Del Monte Pacific Ltd., Essential Living Foods, Inc., Food Matters International Pty Ltd, Imlak’esh Organics, Impact Foods International Ltd., LAKANTO, MedicineNet, Inc., Merriam-Webster, Incorporated, Nature’s Superfoods LLP, Naturya, Netdox Health Pvt. Ltd., Nutiva, Inc., Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., OMG Superfoods, Rhitrition Limited, Slurrp Farm, Suncore Foods Inc., Sunfood Corporation, Superlife Co. Pte Ltd, TERRASOUL SUPERFOODS, The Green Labs LLC and XanGo, LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Superfoods market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Superfoods market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Superfoods market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global superfood market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global superfood market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global superfoods market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global superfood market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase awareness of health among people around the world
5.2.2. Increased availability of superfoods through e-commerce companies around the world
5.2.3. Extend lifespan and minimize the risk of chronic disease
5.3.1. Food safety compliance and marketing restrictions
5.4.1. Increase in purchases via online platforms
5.4.2. Increased demand for new varieties of superfoods
5.5.1. Several product recalls
5.5.2. Dependence on third party suppliers for raw materials
6. Superfoods Market, by Type
6.2. eggs, fish and seaweed
6.3. Fruits & Berries
6.4. Cereals & Cereals
6.5. Herbs & Spices
6.7. Nuts seeds
6.8. Other medicinal plants
7. Superfoods market, by distribution channel
7.2. Convenience Stores
7.3. Small independent grocery stores
7.4. Sold online
7.6. Specialty stores
7.7. Supermarkets and hypermarkets
8. Superfoods Market, By Application
8.2. Bakery and confectionery
8.4. Prepared meals / Ready-to-eat
9. Americas Superfood Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Superfood Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & African superfood market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. ADUNA Ltd.
13.2. Aloha, Inc.
13.3. APAX United States, Inc.
13.5. Creative Nature
13.6. Del Monte Pacific Ltd.
13.7. Essential Foods For Life, Inc.
13.8. Food Matters International Pty Ltd.
13.9. Imlak’esh Bio
13.10. Aliments Impact International Ltée.
13.12. MedicineNet, Inc.
13.13. Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
13.14. Nature’s Superfoods LLP
13.16. Netdox Health Pvt. Ltd.
13.17. Nutiva, Inc.
13.18. Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
13.19. OMG Superfoods
13.20. Limited rhitrition
13.21. Slurrp Farm
13.22. Suncore Foods Inc.
13.23. Sunfood Company
13.24. Superlife Co. Pte Ltd.
13.25. SUPERFOODS TERRASOUL
13.26. Green Laboratories LLC
13.27. XanGo, LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vfhi7v
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets