Overview of the global conveyor belts market to 2026
DUBLIN, September 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Conveyor Belts Market Research Report By Type (Crescent, Ground & Overhead), By End User (Automotive, Food & Beverage & Industrial), By Belt Type, By Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global forecasts until 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global conveyor belt market has been estimated to be $ 3,499.29 million in 2020 and should reach $ 3,645.04 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.50% to reach $ 4,557.90 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the conveyor belt market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Conveyor Belt Market including Daifuku Co. Ltd., Emerson Electric Co. Pvt. Ltd., Fives Group, Honeywell Intelligrated, Interoll Holding GmbH, Siemens AG, Swisslog Holding AG, Taikisha Global Ltd., TGW Logistics Group and Vanderlande Industries BV.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global conveyor belts market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Conveyor Belt Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Conveyor Belts market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Conveyor Belt market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global conveyor belts market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global conveyor belts market?
7. What strategic modes and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global conveyor belt market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing mining industry
220.127.116.11. Increased demand for environmentally friendly conveyor belts
18.104.22.168. Increase in the use of industrial conveyor systems
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with maintenance
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for conveyor belts from the packaging and food and beverage industries
188.8.131.52. Ongoing developments in the conveyor belt
184.108.40.206. Risk of belt slipping
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Conveyor Belts Market, By Type
7. Conveyor Belt Market, By End User
7.3. food and drinks
7.5. Poultry and dairy products
8. Conveyor Belt Market, By Belt Type
8.2. Heavy weights
8.4. Average weight
9. Americas Conveyor Belt Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Conveyor Belt Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa’s conveyor belt market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Daifuku Co. Ltd.
13.2. Emerson Electric Co. Pvt. Ltd.
13.3. Fives Group
13.4. Honeywell Intelligated
13.5. Interoll Holding GmbH
13.6. Siemens AG
13.7. Swisslog Holding SA
13.8. Taikisha Global Ltd.
13.9. TGW Logistics Group
13.10. Vanderlande Industries BV
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t21t2l
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets